Aeryon Labs Expands Imaging Portfolio with Real-time Video Processing and Next-Generation EO/IR Payload
New Aeryon SR-EO/IR Mk II payload and Vector embedded video processing platform deliver all-weather, day and night operations and greater accuracy in target identification, acquisition, and tracking.
Waterloo - Aeryon Labs Inc., the premier provider of VTOL small Unmanned Aerial System (sUAS) solutions introduced Vector, an integrated onboard computing platform dedicated to real-time video processing. Available on select Aeryon payloads including the HDZoom30 and the new SR-EO/IR Mk II, Vector employs advanced video processing algorithms to minimize operator workload, and optimize target identification and acquisition. Initial applications deployed on the Vector platform include Digital Image Stabilization, Moving Target Indicator and Target Tracker, with additional capabilities to be released in 2017.
Aeryon also introduced the next generation multi-sensor imaging payload for its Aeryon SkyRanger sUAS, the SR-EO/IR Mk II. A dual sensor daylight (EO) and thermal (IR) imaging payload, the SR-EO/IR Mk II delivers HD video and digitally-enhanced, stable, IR imaging in an IP-53 rated, 3-axis stabilized gimbal. The EO/IR Mk II provides critical infrastructure inspectors and tactical operators police, fire services and other first responders anytime/anywhere aerial intelligence, with greater flexibility and accuracy in target identification, acquisition and image capture.
Features of the EO/IR Mk II include:
• Passive and active mechanical stabilization, as well as digital image stabilization
• IR imagery with digitally enhanced contrast, in a range of colour palettes
• 1080p HD video streamed securely to the UAS operator and to remote personnel
• Rugged, environmentally tolerant design tested to IP-53 standards
• An application-optimized selection of IR lenses, including 19mm focal length (ideal for tactical applications) and 13mm (ideal for thermal mapping and search and rescue applications).
“Our customers rely on Aeryon UAS for the most demanding and time-critical applications”, said Dave Kroetsch, President and CEO, Aeryon. “We are committed to ongoing innovation in autonomous operation and data capture, to ensure operators can reliably and consistently get the job done.”
Did you enjoy reading this article, if so make a voluntary payment now.